Let us write you a professional quality press release you can use to make your business famous. We’ve written thousands of press releases for entrepreneurs, authors, musicians, small business owners, non-profit organizations, crypto currency traders and more. Our press releases are written in the AP style, a format that is universally accepted by news organizations around the world.
A press release announces your news to the media, as well as to the general public, in a format that’s familiar to reporters. This is how you should want it. Your goal with a press release is to get reporters interested in writing about you or your business. Our press releases help make this happen with a credible, compelling presentation to members of the press.
When you order this service, you will get a press release that contains:
- A powerful, attention-getting headline
- A catchy, supporting sub-headline
- An effective “Lede” paragraph that quickly answers the standard journalist questions of “who, what, when, where, and why?”
- An engaging executive quote
- Detailed supporting paragraphs that flesh out your story and support your main message
How the process works:
- After you place the order, you will be taken to an online form which asks you for information about yourself and the news announcement you will be making with the press release.
- If we have questions, we will contact you email for clarifications. If necessary, we may talk on the phone.
- We write a draft press release and email it to you for your review
- If you have feedback, we will revise the press release up to two times to meet your requirements
- The press release is delivered to you in Microsoft Word .docx format
- We deliver within 3 business days
- 1-day rush service is available Monday to Friday
Why 300 words? We have had many conversations with clients about how long a press release should be. In reality, few press releases are improved by adding more words. Opinions vary, but a press release can be as short as 150 words, though most distributors require at least 200. Search engine experts may want higher word counts. In general, though, 300 words, which is about the length of a single page in Microsoft Word, is perfectly adequate for almost all news announcements.
We offer a 500-word press release, along with the ability to add as many words as you want as an option at checkout. We have written press releases as long as 1,600 words. However, unless SEO is part of your press release strategy, longer press releases are usually suitable only for multi-party announcements, such the launch of multiple products at the same time. Or, they are used by very large companies announcing mergers and so forth. Otherwise, shorter is better, in our view.
We may create multiple sections in your press release. This will depend on your news. For example, it may make sense to have a section titled “How this product got invented” and one called “How customers are reacting.”