Press release syndication gets you backlinks, makes your product more easily discoverable on search engines and helps build your brand by spreading your story around the globe.
Here’s how it works:
- Tell us about your product, company or news in our online order form.
- We write a 300-word press release for you based on your story. We show it to you, so you can approve it for distribution. We will revise it up to two times to get it just right.
- Once you give us your approval for distribution, we will syndicate it out to 100+ media sites around the world.
- We include your keyword in the headline and body copy. We are able to write long tail variations on keywords in the body of the press release, too.
- You get:
- 3 URLs embedded in the body of the press release
- 1 “For more information” URL
- Email “Contact Us” link (Actual email address not shown in press release)
- 1 Video URL, e.g., a YouTube channel
- 1 image embedded in the press release
- A distribution report that lists all the media sites that have picked up your press release in syndication
- A list of URLs where your press release was syndicated, in Microsoft Excel format
Turnaround time: 2-3 business days for writing, followed by 1-2 business days for distribution, after you approve the press release for distribution.
By placing this order, you agree to the following: In delivering the service, we will be utilizing the services of a third-party company such as MarketersMedia (The “Distributor”). Your order is subject to their editorial guidelines and may require modifying the content of your press release. The distributor may also reject your press release if it does not meet their standards. If The Distributor rejects your press release, we will cancel your distribution order and refund you in full. We make no representations as to the performance or merchantability of The Distributor’s service. By placing an order for press release distribution with The Distributor, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless HB Publications, LLC from any legal liability arising from the distribution of the press release. HB Publications, LLC will only distribute your press release after receiving your express written approval for such distribution. Once a press release has been sent into distribution, it cannot be recalled. No changes can be made to it after it has gone into distribution.