We are able to send your press release out to the media through the PR Newswire distribution service, which, as part of Cision, is a respected PR industry leader. When reporters get a press release from PR Newswire, they tend to pay attention.
This service is for the PRNewsWire “State Newsline” offering, which includes the following:
- Satellite feed to newsrooms of TV, radio & print media in the selected state, e.g., Connecticut or Pennsylvania. (New York and New Jersey newslines have different pricing. Ask us for a price quote.)
- National Online Syndication, Industry targeting to trade publications and journalists
- National Online Syndication to up to 4,400 websites
- Industry specific Trade Publication distribution nationwide
- Distribution to PR Newswire for Journalists, a media-only website
You will receive a report on the results of the press release distribution within a day of its release, including metrics to show impact and ROI
(See example of report)
This service is for a 400-word press release. Distribution is available for longer press releases for an additional fee. Ask us for a price quote.
Regional, New York/New Jersey and national newslines are available, as are US/Canada and US/UK options. Ask us for a price quote.
Turnaround time: 2-3 business days.
By placing this order, you agree to the following: In delivering the service, we will be utilizing the services of a third-party company, PR Newswire. Your order is subject to their editorial guidelines and may require modifying the content of your press release. PR Newswire may also reject your press release if it does not meet their standards. If PR Newswire rejects your press release, we will cancel your distribution order and refund you in full. We make no representations as to the performance or merchantability of the PR Newswire service. By placing an order for press release distribution with PR Newswire, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless HB Publications, LLC from any legal liability arising from the distribution of the press release. HB Publications, LLC will only distribute your press release after receiving your express written approval for such distribution. Once a press release has been sent into distribution, it cannot be recalled. No changes can be made to it after it has gone into distribution.